Get Fit n Tone Up with our Weight Loss Challenge!
Sign up today and get ready to lose weight, get fit, become healthier and feel better about yourself. The Wrecking Yard Fitness specialize in helping you set and reach your goals. Bring a friend along and they'll get their challenge for half the price (50% OFF).
InBody Health Scan (Full Body)
90 Minute GOAL Setting Session
(Complete) 8 Week Meal Plan
- Based on the Australian Dietary Guidelines (2015)
- Written by a Dietitian from The Australian Heart Foundation
- 3 Levels For You To Choose From: 1800, 1500, 1300 Calorie Meal Plans
- In It, It Has Your Meals, Recipes, Snacks, Swap Options, Shopping Lists and More ...
- Everything Is Done For You, All You Have to Do Is Follow The Program
- Gluten and Lactose FREE Options Available Too
Group Training Session
- 2 x Fitness Testing Assessments
- Receive An 8 Week Training Diary To Keep You Motivated And Stay On Track
- Record Your Exercise Frequency , Eating And Sleep Patterns And More Importantly Your GOALS!
- We Have At Home Exercise For You To Do
- Access To Our V.I.P Facebook Forum To Chat And Ask Questions With Other Like Minded People
- Get Before And After Photo's Taken To See Your AMAZING RESULTS!
FREE Personal Training Sessions
Workshops - Body Basics / Injury Prevention
- Postural and Movement Body Assessments
- Managing Lower Back Pain
- Shoulder, Elbow and Wrist Mobility
- Hip, Knee and Ankle Health
- Relieving Neck and Upper Back Tightness
Indoor and Outdoor Class Timetable
For Some Of What We Do!
The Above 8 Week Challenge Package Is
VALUED at Over $1700
but you get it for ....
We value your privacy and would never spam you
The information provided by Xcentuate Personal Training including all material available on the 8-week challenge page does not constitute as medical advice.
Please consult your healthcare professional to ensure this or any other program is right for you before commencing. If you decide to not obtain the consent of a healthcare professional throughout the duration of any of our programs using these recommendations, you are agreeing to accept full responsibility for your actions.
Our nutrition programs associated with any of our programs are not suitable for individuals with chronic disease, allergies or food intolerance.
If you have any known health condition, please consult your healthcare professional to ensure any of our programs are suitable for you.
Results May Vary: Causes for being overweight vary from person to person. Whether genetic or environmental, it should be noted that food intake, rates of metabolism and levels of exercise and physical exertion vary from person to person. This means weight loss results will also vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.